It used by professionals and amateurs to edit the digital pictures. Adobe Photoshop has established a diverse niche for itself, and many experts have started referring the Adobe Photoshop as the best photo editing software. Adobe Photoshop offers a plethora of editing features which are often not provided by its counterparts.
Adobe Photoshop: Photo Editing Software
For about three decades, Adobe Photoshop has maintained its numero uno position as one of the best software tools for photo editing. In all these years, it has exhibited outstandingly consistent vision and has leveraged some of the latest advances in the computer science to deliver its users a comprehensive set of efficacious tools. Using Photoshop, you can not only edit the pictures and remove flaws from them, but also completely transform them.
Adobe Photoshop offers many smart tools designed for maximizing the clarity and reducing noise from the pictures. The camera shake reduction tool can analyze the trajectory (the direction of movement) and then reverse the blur caused by camera shake digitally. Apart from these, Adobe Photoshop also supports the addition of a variety of photographic enhancements to uplift the quality of the original picture in multiple ways.
Another awesome feature offered by Adobe Photoshop is the Advanced Healing Brush, which enables the healing of the irregular areas in the pictures by painting over those areas. Not only can you remove the blurred areas from the picture, but using Adobe Photoshop, you can also create a broad array of blur effects to make your pictures look even more appealing. For instance, you can use this blur effect to give a more authentic look to the prop blades or spinning wheel.
3D Printing: The Future of Photoshop
In 2014, the Adobe added a feature of 3D printing into the Photoshop to facilitate the designers to create and print their own 3D creations with much ease. 3D printing, which is also known as additive manufacturing, is the process of making 3D solid objects from the digital files. The future of 3D printing seems quite bright as it is being implemented in a variety of applications and tasks. The applications of 3D printing are proliferating, and its availability through Adobe Photoshop is making the designers and creative professionals to use 3D printing in diverse industry verticals.
3D printing in Photoshop supports a broad spectrum of 3D file formats subsuming IGES, PLY, U3D, and VRML. Also, it aids users with a streamlined 3D painting experience, 3D printing workflow improvements and the ability to combine different print jobs into one single print bed.
The 3D printing feature in Photoshop enables the users to –
- Leverage the 3D mesh simplification for better overall processing and performance. With 3D mesh simplification, one can view the objects in three-dimensional and the number of the polygons in the design have been reduced to enable faster processing
- The 3D printing allows the users to edit the colors in 3D easily while eliminating the problems of incompatibility with the vertex color, which is the most significant element contained by the 3D scans
- Development and application of three-dimensional bump maps for adding the texture to the 3D objects from the pictures. These textures are transformed into the bump maps for allowing flexibility as well as versatility required to manipulate depth and height in the customized 3D objects
4 Latest Features in Photoshop CC 2017
Adobe launched the latest version of its iconic photo editing software, the “Photoshop CC 2017” on October 18, 2017. There are a plethora of new features which have been introduced into Photoshop CC 2017 that make it one of the most exhaustive and feature-rich photo editing software.
In Photoshop CC 2017, several minor changes have been introduced for the Photoshop pros, but, much of the latest update of Adobe Photoshop aims at simplifying the well-established graphics tool. The salient features of this newest version of Adobe Photoshop include –
- A new universal search bar has been introduced which brings up everything ranging from the help topics to the crop tool’s location
- The Adobe Stock has now been directly integrated with the platform, and thus, search will now also bring up the stock pictures
- The search icon can search everything but can be customized to search only within the Photoshop or within the online tutorials
- Adobe Stock now possesses the templates and Photoshop is now compatible with the SVG (Scaleable Vector Graphic) fonts
Apart from these, Adobe also boosted some of the most recent features of its program. For instance, the Face Aware liquify tool can adjust each of the eyes separately, whereas earlier both the eyes could only be adjusted together. Also, the “Select and Mask Workspace” now subsumes the Polygonal Lasso tool, and the previews are now available in both, low and high resolutions.